Top Custom Metal Fabrication Servicing Virginia
Farris Group is Virginia’s choice for quality metal laser cutting, custom sheet metal fabrication, and precision metal bending and more metalworks.
Our Virginia Metal Fabrication Services
Our team offers a range of capabilities to meet the unique production demands of our clients while providing a number of secondary services, adding value and convenience to each of our projects. We specialize in the design and manufacture of high-quality, small precision in three main areas.
Metal Fabrication Services
Our custom metal fabrication services allow customers to create their own parts instead of relying on off-the-shelf components. Our expert staff, advanced equipment, and high-quality materials enable us to offer an extensive portfolio of metal fabrication capabilities.
Automated computer numerical control (CNC) machining enables cost effective manufacturing of custom parts in nearly any volume. CNC machining offers exceptional part-to-part repeatability, and our advanced fleet of CNC equipment can machine parts within desired tolerances.
CNC Laser Cutting Services
Precision CNC laser cutting is an affordable and precise method for cutting small and complex parts. Our laser cutting machinery creates smooth surface finishes and generates minimal waste.
We offer fabrication in prototype volumes to help our customers with samples and testing. We can also handle rapid prototyping for projects with short lead times.
Kitting & Assembly
We strive to offer end-to-end service to help our customers simplify vendor management and streamline production. To this end, we employ skilled assemblers that can handle intricate mechanical assemblies and create kits of related items for convenient sale.
Powder Coating, Wet Paint & Finishing Services
We offer multiple services to provide aesthetically pleasing and/or functional finishes on parts and components. Our paints and coatings are available in a variety of colors and can enhance specific physical properties depending on the selection.
Industrial Welding Services
Welding is an essential skill for any metal fabricator. We employ skilled welders experienced in a full range of welding methods and project types.
Metal Forming Services
Bending and forming capabilities are critical for any metal fabricator. At Farris Group, we employ advanced press brakes to facilitate precision forming and bending on metalworking projects.
Pop Displays & Custom Retail Fixtures
We design, engineer, and develop point-of-purchase (POP) displays and other retail fixtures that attract consumer attention and drive sales increases in retail settings.
CNC Waterjet Cutting Services
As a cold-cutting process, waterjet cutting won’t deform workpiece material and can often produce accurate parts that require no secondary finishing. Our waterjet cutting capabilities offer intricate cuts on a variety of material types including plastics, metal, wood, and acrylics.
Industries We Serve
Metal Fabrication Company with the Best Track Record in Virginia
Farris Group has grown over the past 40 years into one of the leading fabrication and finishing facilities in the United States. With 200,000 square feet at three locations and over 230 employees, Farris Group is able to provide exceptional customer service, state-of-the art manufacturing and superior quality.
Farris Group Corporate Offices and Farris Fab Shop:1006 West Academy St., Cherryville, NC 28021
Farris Paint: 520 Bess Town Rd., Bessemer City, NC 28016
Farris Group – F3: 1228 Isley Dr., Suite 400, Gastonia, NC 28052
Georgia’s Leader in Metal Fabrication
Basic overview of services provided beyond metal fabrication.
We are best known for being:
- Metal fabrication company
- Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Sheet and Plate Fabrication
- Structural and Miscellaneous Fabrication
Delivery Service Area
Frequently Asked Questions
When you’re looking for a new metal fabrication company, there are many factors to consider to ensure you select a company that can best meet your needs. These factors include:
- Experience. By understanding how long a company has been in the metal fabrication business as well as the types of projects they’ve done in the past, you’ll be able to tell if their experience lines up with what your project’s needs. At Farris Group, we have over 40 years of experience delivering high-quality metal fabrication services for projects big and small.
- Equipment. Reputable metal fabricators will have the most up-to-date equipment and technology to boost quality and efficiency throughout the fabrication process. Farris Group is equipped with various cutting-edge machinery to handle almost any fabrication project.
- Location. Choose a metal fabricator with a fabrication shop in your region. You can build stronger relationships with local companies, which ensures your projects are being completed to your specifications. Working with a local metal fabricator also lowers transportation costs and lead times. We can service areas all throughout Virginia, including Richmond, Norfolk, Arlington, Chesapeake, and Alexandria.
- Pricing. Make sure that a metal fabricator can meet your project’s needs within your budget. A company’s pricing should also line up with their level of skill and quality. Farris Group is committed to delivering quality services at the best value.
- Quality. Find out what certifications a company has. This will display their level of commitment to quality. At Farris Group, we maintain ISO 9001:2015 compliance to ensure the highest level of quality.
What Is Metal Fabrication? What Does a Metal Fabricator Do?
Metal fabricators transform raw metal products, such as metal blanks and sheet metal, into finished metal goods. At Farris Group, our metal fabrication services include machining, metal forming, powder coating, painting, laser cutting, welding, assembly, and more.