Laser Cutting Services for Jobs that Need Precision and Speed
Cutting intricate shapes from sheet metal has been important to the manufacturing industry for decades. Farris Group cutting service and machinery ensures that it is done with 21st century precision and speed. We utilize the latest CNC punching and laser technology to efficiently produce high volumes of parts that meet our customers’ stringent specifications. Every cutting project is carried out by a trained technician dedicated to producing high quality parts.
Laser Cutting and CNC Routing Capabilities
Farris continually invests in the latest laser cutting machinery to bring the best results to our customers. Laser cutting machinery accurately produces precision parts with smooth finishes. Our 10 laser cutting machines bring precision up to the speed required by demanding manufacturing cycles.
Cutting Equipment with the Latest CNC Technology
OEMs are demanding more from fabricators everyday. To meet their challenges, Farris Group is employing new technologies. For high thickness materials we employ a powerful CNC plasma machine with the power needed to provide the same precision cutting. Two high-pressure water jet machines give Farris Group the capability to cut the most exotic materials and shapes. These machines have allowed Farris to set the bar for cutting capability.
- One (1) Prima 4000W fiber optic laser with 60″ x 120″ cutting table
- Two (2) HK 4000W fiber optic laser with 60″ x 120″ cutting table
- One (1) Hankwang 4000W laser with 60″ x 120″ cutting table
- Two (2) Mitsubishi 4000W laser with 60″ x 120″ cutting table
- One (1) Trumpf 4000W laser with 80″ x 160″ cutting table
- One (1) Boss laser with 36″ x 60″ cutting table for foam, wood, and plastic
Ready to Speak with an Expert?
Industries We've Served for 40+ Years
And we don't stop there. Farris Group has the expertise, equipment, and capabilities to handle almost any fabrication project.