Farris Group's Machining Facilities are Equipped to Meet Your Production Goals
Farris Machining technicians bring a wide range of experience to produce CNC machined parts. Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds and bring the knowledge necessary to machine even the most complex parts accurately.
Farris Machining is a division of Farris Group dedicated to precision turning, milling and grinding services.
Precision Machining Techniques
Farris Machining offers an extensive set of capabilities, equipped with a wide variety of CNC mills and lathes. Farris Machining can efficiently process most any size component — while maintaining precision and accuracy.
- CNC Turning: Our computer controlled turning machines can cut any rotating part. Workpieces up to 24 inches in diameter can be cut to specified precision and smoothness.
- CNC Milling: Creating intricate parts from blocks of metal requires reliable milling machinery. Farris’ milling equipment is capable of machining blocks up to 32 x 84 inches in area.
- CNC Grinding: Ensuring a smooth surface for a part that will be interacted with by your personnel ensures aesthetics and safety.
Machining Equipment and Machining Centers
Farris Machining uses the latest CNC equipment in our milling and lathe operations. Our skilled machinists use milling machines and lathes to cut everything from tooling for fixturing to hydraulic couplings used in heavy equipment.
- One (1) DMG 5-axis lathe with 24″ swing
- One (1) Mazak 5-axis lathe with 24″ swing
- One (1) Haas lathe with 24″ swing
- One (1) Mazak mill with 20″ x 40″ capacity
- One (1) Mazak mill with 25″ x 82″ capacity
- One (1) Mazak mill with 41″ x 20″ capacity
- Six (6) Haas mills with 35″ x 84″ capacity
- One (1) Blanchard grinder with 36″ capacity
CNC Machining with Manufacturing Expertise
Working with Farris Machining means gaining access to manufacturing engineers dedicated to accurately manufacturing parts in the most effective ways possible. This expertise and understanding of machine capabilities often leads to cost reduction and increasing the customer’s bottom line. Our ISO 9001:2015 certification means we are constantly focused on process improvement and strengthening customer relationships.
Ready to Speak with an Expert?
Industries We've Served for 40+ Years
And we don't stop there. Farris Group has the expertise, equipment, and capabilities to handle almost any fabrication project.