Our Alabama Metal Fabrication Services
At Farris Group, we offer a variety of custom metal fabrication services based on our clients’ unique production demands. Our team specializes in the design and manufacture of parts in three core areas, with secondary services available.
Metal Fabrication Services
We offer custom metal fabrication services to form custom parts. Our combined expertise, state-of-the-art equipment, and top-quality materials allow us to meet our customers’ needs.
Automated computer numerical control (CNC) machining enables businesses to save on the cost of manufacturing custom parts at almost any volume. CNC machining provides superior repeatability from part to part, and our line of advanced equipment can machine a wide selection of parts.
CNC Laser Cutting Services
Precision CNC laser cutting services offer a cost-effective method for cutting parts and details that are small and intricate. Our equipment forms smooth surface finishes while minimizing material waste.
CNC Waterjet Services
This cold-cutting process uses high-pressure water and abrasives to achieve precise shapes and tight tolerances. This service works for plastics, wood, acrylics, metals, and more.
Our prototyping capabilities enable us to fabricate parts for testing and sampling. We’re also capable of handling rapid prototyping for projects with tight schedules.
Our end-to-end kitting services help streamline production and simplify vendor management.
Our skilled team can handle very intricate assemblies and develop kits of related parts.
Powder Coating and Finishing Services
We can apply functional and/or aesthetic finishes for custom components. Our in-house powder coating and wet paint finishings help protect the metal and improve appearance.
Industrial Welding Services
Our experienced welders can perform various types of welding methods and work with a range of metals.
Precision Metal Forming
Many projects require precise metal forming and bending. Our advanced press brakes and roll forming equipment can work with short and long sheet metal.
POP Displays and Custom Retail Fixtures
We design and develop different types of point of purchase (POP) displays and other tailored retail fixtures. These products help boost sales by attracting new and returning customers in physical retail spaces.
Farris Group provides products and services for a range of industries, including:
Delivery Service Area
We serve clients throughout Alabama, including these areas:
When selecting a metal fabrication company in Alabama, consider the following factors.
- Experience: The best metal fabricator has a capable workforce with expertise in producing the parts you need with the desired materials. Farris Group’s engineers provide our customers with a variety of fabrication services, including welding, machining, powder coating, metal forming, painting, and more.
- Equipment: A good metal fabrication company also utilizes the most advanced metalworking equipment. This shows their dedication to delivering the best quality and efficiency to their partners.
- Financial record: Learning about the company’s financial history can provide insight into what it would be like to work with them. Make sure they pay their raw material suppliers on time and maintain good relationships with other partners.
- Location: Finding a local fabrication company is crucial to reducing shipping costs and ensuring quick turnarounds for additional maintenance. Farris Group operates multiple service areas throughout Alabama, including Montgomery, Birmingham, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, and Mobile.
- Pricing: When quoting, remember to include every aspect of your project to avoid more costs or hidden fees later. Work with the metal fabricator that offers the most reasonable price and timeline for your project.
- Quality: Find a custom metal fabrication company that has the appropriate industry certifications and implements strict quality inspections. Farris Group is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company committed to delivering quality products and services on time.
Metal fabrication is any manufacturing process that turns raw metal materials into finished goods. These products may include cans, car parts, pipes, screws, nuts, and bolts. A metal fabricator typically offers a selection of different services, including CNC machining, cutting, powder coating, welding, prototyping, assembly, forming, and finishing.
Alabama’s Leader in Metal Fabrication
Farris Group has built a reputation as a leading provider of metal fabrication services in Alabama and other states across America. In addition to metal fabrication, we offer a number of other services. We are best known for:
- Metal fabrication
- Stainless steel fabrication
- Aluminum fabrication
- Sheet and plate fabrication
- Structural and miscellaneous fabrication