Top Custom Metal Fabrication in Mississippi
Farris Group is Mississippi’s choice for quality metal laser cutting, custom sheet metal fabrication, precision metal bending, and other metalworks.
Our Mississippi Metal Fabrication Services
- Metal Fabrication Services
- CNC Machining
- CNC Laser Cutting Services
- CNC Waterjet Services
- Mechanical Prototyping
- Kitting Solutions
- Assembly Services
- Powder Coating and Finishing Services
- Industrial Welding Services
- Precision Metal Forming
- Pop Displays and Custom Retail Fixtures
Delivery Service Area
Why Choose Farris
For over 40 years, Farris Group has provided top-tier fabrication and finishing services in the United States. With multiple locations and over 230 employees across the country, we are uniquely positioned to offer high-quality manufacturing and customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Selecting the best metal fabrication company for your needs depends on several key factors. The most crucial considerations include:
- Capabilities and expertise: For best results, work with a metal fabrication company that has an established reputation for producing the types of parts you need. Some companies specialize in only a few types of metal, while others may have the capabilities to produce only certain kinds of parts. Farris Group engineers work with a range of metals to provide machining, powder coating, metal forming, painting, welding, and other custom services to our customers.
- Equipment: A quality metal fabrication company also invests in maintaining and learning the latest fabrication technologies. This is a good sign that they are committed to optimal efficiency and quality with every project.
- Location: Partner with a company that has fabrication shops in your area. In addition to building relationships with local businesses, this will allow you to cut down on shipping costs when it’s time to deliver your goods. Farris Group has service locations throughout Mississippi, including Biloxi, Hattiesburg, Gulfport, Jackson, and Southaven.
- Budget: When requesting quotes from various fabricators, make sure to detail every aspect of your project to avoid hidden or added costs that may come up later. Once you receive the quotes, compare them so that they reflect current market pricing as well as the unique capabilities each manufacturer offers. Choose the one that best fits your budget and timeline.
- Finishing: Choosing a fabricator that performs secondary finishing services will also save you time and money. If the company can do everything in-house—from manufacturing to finishing—they can better ensure the quality of your products. Farris Group offers full-service fabrication capabilities so that your parts are ready when you need them.
- Certifications: The best metal fabrication companies have industry certifications and carry out the appropriate inspection processes. At Farris Group, our ISO 9001:2015 certification demonstrates our dedication to meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Metal fabrication encompasses any manufacturing process that shapes raw metal materials into finished parts. Common fabrication processes we offer include CNC machining and laser cutting, prototyping, industrial powder coating, welding, assembly, metal forming, and finishing. These services can produce a diverse range of end products, like hand tools, cans, cutlery, car parts, screws, nuts, bolts, and pipes.
Mississippi’s Leader in Metal Fabrication
At Farris Group, we provide services that extend beyond metal fabrication. Here is an overview of our service offerings:
- Metal Fabrication
- Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Sheet and Plate Fabrication
- Structural and Miscellaneous Fabrication